Harmless

Application: CMDR Luckybull (ACCEPTED)

Postby luckybull » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:25 pm

1. COMMANDER NAME: Luckybull

2. YOUR NAME: Baran

3. AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH: 11/04/1990

4. COUNTRY: Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE: Yes

6. WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE IN ELITE: Mostly exploration, trading and a bit of bounty hounting here and there...

7. PLEASE DESCRIBE YOURSELF: 27 years old mechanical engineer. Really love gaming but don't really have time because of work stuff. So, I'll play when I can.

8. WHAT SKILLS AND TALENTS WILL YOU BRING TO THE 6IC: Love working as a group, can act as a diciplined person or vise versa accordingly. Fun stuff.

9. WHAT ARE YOUR RANKS IN ELITE: I'm pretty new to the game. So, judge according to that fact :)

Combat: Harmless
Trade: Dealer
Exploration: Ranger
CQC: None

Don't have any allegiances or ranks but I will pledge to Empire as soon as I'm in. My current goal is to increase my reputation with them.

10. WHAT SHIPS ARE IN YOUR FLEET: Only 1 for now; Python.

11. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US: Google :)

12. WHY SHOULD WE APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION: I'm a guy who can work within a group very well and usually get the job done (or fail in the most funny way). I believe I can be a valuable individual to this community.

13. JUST FOR FUN, WHAT ARE YOUR BEST PARTY TRICKS / TALENTS: I have an old soul so no parties, I love pubs though (good for connecting people...with words). As of talents; I play drums, like to fool around with my car (change this, modify that etc.), can drink a full bottle of Jagermeister and still remember it the following day (obviously, that's a talent).
Geo
Admiralty Intelligence

Re: Application: CMDR Luckybull

Postby Geo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Hello Luckybull and sorry for the delay!

Welcome to the 6th Interstellar Corps!

You have been accepted into the 6th Interstellar Corps as a recruit. You will remain a recruit for a short trial period during which you will have limited access to our forums. The purpose of this trial period is to allow us to get to know you, but mainly, for you to get to know us, allowing us to figure out if the 6IC is right for you. There is an internal promotion mechanism which requires that you get involved and get to know the existing members.

Please read the following post for new recruit information:
http://www.6ic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=199

Then jump onto Discord and Teamspeak and introduce yourself/get to know the guys. Most real-time chatting goes on on Discord. For voice chat, we're using our own Teamspeak-Server, so if you're ingame and willing to wing up, make sure you're present there for enhanced communication and fun! :)

Best regards,

the Admiralty Not-So-Intelligence Officer and "neighbor" Cmdr Geo Panagon... :D
EliteElitePioneer
luckybull
Harmless

Re: Application: CMDR Luckybull (ACCEPTED)

Postby luckybull » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Hello!

I can't seem to have the authorization to go to this link --> http://www.6ic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=199
Geo
Admiralty Intelligence

Postby Geo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:46 pm

luckybull wrote:Hello!

I can't seem to have the authorization to go to this link --> http://www.6ic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=199

We will have to wait for an administrator to give you the relevant permissions. :) It won't take long.
EliteElitePioneer
DragoCubX
Diplomatic Attache

Postby DragoCubX » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:51 am

Admin stuff has been taken care of ;)

ImageImage

Image Image
Image Image Image

Return to “Applications”