Application commander henry111

[PUBLIC] Apply for membership into the [6IC]
henry111
Harmless

Application commander henry111

Postby henry111 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:12 pm

1. COMMANDER NAME: Henry111

2. YOUR NAME: (Optional, we could simply just call you by your commander name if you do not want us to use your real name) Henry

3. AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH: (Please use 24/04//2001)

4. COUNTRY: (This is purely to see about how diverse we are and to organise things with respect to time zones) United Kingdom

5. DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE? yes

6. WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE IN ELITE? (Are you a bounty hunter? Trader? Explorer? Pirate? Explain what you enjoy the most!) New player still figuring out.

.. SCROLL DOWN!!! ..

7. PLEASE DESCRIBE YOURSELF: (This is so we can just get an idea of what you're like as a person!) I am the younger brother of syndrome. Have just got the game so don't know what path to take but i am interested in the combat side of it.

8. WHAT SKILLS AND TALENTS WILL YOU BRING TO THE 6IC?

9. WHAT ARE YOUR RANKS IN ELITE? (Combat, Exploration, Trade, CQC, Any allegiances and ranks)

10. WHAT SHIPS ARE IN YOUR FLEET? sidewinder

11. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Brother (syndrome)

12. WHY SHOULD WE APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION? Because i enjoy playing team games and want to join my brother in playing this game.

13. JUST FOR FUN, WHAT ARE YOUR BEST PARTY TRICKS / TALENTS? not to sure on that question but I'm a keen scuba diver and long boarder.
Mal Reynolds
Wing Commander

Re: Application commander henry111

Postby Mal Reynolds » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:23 pm

Application accepted. Given you're SynDrone's brother, you skip the recruit phase and go straight to full membership. Welcome aboard!

DeadlyElitePioneerSgr A
Campaign Medals
Jotunheim Destabilisation - August 3301LTT 9810 Defense - August 3301Cemiess Control CampaignCemiess - The Long GameDaesi - This Place is our Place

DragoCubX
Diplomatic Attache

Re: Application commander henry111

Postby DragoCubX » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:48 pm

henry111 wrote:snip
8. WHAT SKILLS AND TALENTS WILL YOU BRING TO THE 6IC?

9. WHAT ARE YOUR RANKS IN ELITE? (Combat, Exploration, Trade, CQC, Any allegiances and ranks)
snip
11. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?Brother (syndrome)

I demand an answer to those two unsanswered questions!!11!1!!!11elf! :P

Also, I must say I find it quite funny that you're seeing your brother as a "syndrome". What kind of syndrome is it? Should we be cautious?
(Sorry, I just had to comment on that typo :mrgreen: )

ImageImage

Image Image
Image Image Image

Return to “Applications”