Application CMDR Mengela - ACCEPTED

[PUBLIC] Apply for membership into the [6IC]
KTU
Harmless

Application CMDR Mengela - ACCEPTED

Postby KTU » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:33 pm

1. COMMANDER NAME: CMDR dr. Joseph mengela (I understand that the name could be a problem and am open to changing it. I did not think I'd be joining a group when I first started)

2. YOUR NAME: Daniel "DanDan" Wiggins

3. AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH: (Please use DD/MM//YY) 18, 12/08/99

4. COUNTRY: United States of America. Central time (Will be moving to Eastern soon)

5. DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE? Yes

6. WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE IN ELITE? (Are you a bounty hunter? Trader? Explorer? Pirate? Explain what you enjoy the most!) I am a trader but I am looking to get into bounty hunting/pirating once I get a suitable ship

.. SCROLL DOWN!!! ..

7. PLEASE DESCRIBE YOURSELF: I'm an American college student, and I thrive on dank memes and second hand cringe

8. WHAT SKILLS AND TALENTS WILL YOU BRING TO THE 6IC? I'm relatively new with only 60 hours in game. But I trade a lot so I can help out any traders or join a wing that goes pirating or on bounties to gain that experience.

9. WHAT ARE YOUR RANKS IN ELITE? (Combat, Exploration, Trade, CQC, Any allegiances and ranks)
Harmless
Dealer
Mostly Aimless
Helpless

I just pledged allegiance to Yuri Grom but I've only been with him for 2 days so I'm okay with leaving that group. I currently have no ranks with any faction, but I'm at 84% to getting a rank with the Federation

10. WHAT SHIPS ARE IN YOUR FLEET?
CobraMKIII
Sidewinder
(I don't really save ships unless I think I'll use them in the future)

11. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US? I was looking through threads and forums talking about groups for this game, it's good but it does not have much of a social aspect, so I wanted to find a group of people that talk and are active so I don't insane on trade runs

12. WHY SHOULD WE APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION? Cause I'm a lonly boi

13. JUST FOR FUN, WHAT ARE YOUR BEST PARTY TRICKS / TALENTS? I play snaredrum like a motherfucker (that means good in America) and I own a didgeridoo
Mal Reynolds
Wing Commander

Re: Application CMDR Mengela - ACCEPTED

Postby Mal Reynolds » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:49 pm

Hey CMDR Mengela (DanDan)!

Welcome 6th Interstellar Corps!

Sorry for the slow response, I was on holiday and apparently no-one else does any work around here :P

You have been accepted into the 6th Interstellar Corps as a recruit. You will remain a recruit for a short trial period during which you will have limited access to our forums. The purpose of this trial period is to allow us to get to know you, for you to get to know us, allowing us to figure out if the 6IC is right for you. There is an internal promotion mechanism which requires that you get involved and get to know the existing members.

Please read the following post for new recruit information:
http://www.6ic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=199

Then jump onto Discord and Teamspeak and introduce yourself/get to know the guys. Most real-time chatting goes on on Discord. For voice chat, we're using our own Teamspeak-Server, so if you're ingame and willing to wing up, make sure you're present there for enhanced communication and fun! :)

Mal o7

DeadlyElitePioneerSgr A
Campaign Medals
Jotunheim Destabilisation - August 3301LTT 9810 Defense - August 3301Cemiess Control CampaignCemiess - The Long GameDaesi - This Place is our Place

Return to “Applications”