[PUBLIC] Apply for membership into the [6IC]
terranowhere
Harmless

Application: terranowhere - ACCEPTED

Postby terranowhere » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:57 pm

1. COMMANDER NAME: terranowhere

2. YOUR NAME: Corey

3. AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH: 11/22/77

4. COUNTRY: The United States, but please don't hold that against me :)

5. DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE? I have many microphones. Some of which even work!

6. WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE IN ELITE? I do a little trading, some passenger missions, but I'm mainly an explorer/farmer. I'm working on materials and money at the moment.

7. PLEASE DESCRIBE YOURSELF: I'm pretty easy going, and I don't rage. When I get frustrated I either laser focus on the task and go quiet or take a break. I curse like a sailor occasionally, but dislike the modern gaming tradition of using racial slurs. I like to think I'm sort of quick witted when I am comfortable around people. Although that takes me a little while sometimes. I am by no means socially inept, I'm just a little wary of new people. That being said, I really enjoy gaming with folks. I'm just coming off a 2 year Destiny binge :)

8. WHAT SKILLS AND TALENTS WILL YOU BRING TO THE 6IC? I'm down for whatever, usually willing to help out. I'm fairly new to the game and like to experiment so if that means someone needs fuel or repairs, I'm more than okay with re-configuring my ship to help out. Being as new as I am, I'm not much of a combat pilot but would like to learn and would be will to wing up and blow stuff up with space lasers.

9. WHAT ARE YOUR RANKS IN ELITE? Mostly Harmless, Entrepreneur, Ranger, Helpless. Petty Officer with a Sol permit with feds. No rank with the others yet. I also have a Sirius permit.

10. WHAT SHIPS ARE IN YOUR FLEET? Python, AspX, Diamondback X, a tempermental Vulture, and a Keelback that I LOVE so much! I don't know what it is about that ship. I love it as much (maybe more) as my DBX

11. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US? Reddit, The Front Page of the Internet.

12. WHY SHOULD WE APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION? I have no idea. That's your call. I have no idea if we'll get on or not, but I'm willing and ready to try. I'm looking for a place I fit in and haven't quite found it yet.

13. JUST FOR FUN, WHAT ARE YOUR BEST PARTY TRICKS / TALENTS? Before I got old and grew a beard I was a fire eater/breather. I even got paid for it a few times. Which makes me a professional, right? :) I have a minor obsession with 1930s circus culture and can do all sorts of weird things. I also work in theater as a Scenic designer/builder and like to think I'm a pretty decent carpenter and a passable welder.

Thanks folks. Hope to hear from you soon. For now you can find me out at the Thargoid crash site or scouring the galaxy for arsenic.
Mal Reynolds
Wing Commander

Re: Application: terranowhere - ACCEPTED

Postby Mal Reynolds » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:10 am

Hey CMDR terranowhere!

Welcome 6th Interstellar Corps!

You have been accepted into the 6th Interstellar Corps as a recruit. You will remain a recruit for a short trial period during which you will have limited access to our forums. The purpose of this trial period is to allow us to get to know you, for you to get to know us, allowing us to figure out if the 6IC is right for you. There is an internal promotion mechanism which requires that you get involved and get to know the existing members.

Please read the following post for new recruit information:
http://www.6ic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=199

Then jump onto Discord and Teamspeak and introduce yourself/get to know the guys. Most real-time chatting goes on on Discord. For voice chat, we're using our own Teamspeak-Server, so if you're ingame and willing to wing up, make sure you're present there for enhanced communication and fun! :)

Mal o7

DeadlyElitePioneerSgr A
Campaign Medals
Jotunheim Destabilisation - August 3301LTT 9810 Defense - August 3301Cemiess Control CampaignCemiess - The Long GameDaesi - This Place is our Place

BlackChimaera
Novice

Re: Application: terranowhere - ACCEPTED

Postby BlackChimaera » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Welcome aboard

Return to “Applications”