Application - Rowanor

Postby rowanor » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:15 am

1. COMMANDER NAME: Rowanor

2. YOUR NAME: Will Lowe

3. AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH: 03/08/1990

4. COUNTRY: East USA

5. DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE? yes

6. WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE IN ELITE? Well rounded

7. PLEASE DESCRIBE YOURSELF: I love to game. I play mostly simulation hardcore study level games. I do not like to take things the easy way. Honestly, I am pretty down to earth and like have fun and make friends. I hate drama, I hate bullying and most of all I hate when conflict happens in things I like.

8. WHAT SKILLS AND TALENTS WILL YOU BRING TO THE 6IC? I am not the best at Elite Dangerous but I am great support. You give me a task and I will do it. In real life I am a project administrator for a recruiting agency so I am great at recruiting, interviewing and also editing and publishing.

9. WHAT ARE YOUR RANKS IN ELITE? Trade

10. WHAT SHIPS ARE IN YOUR FLEET? Krait phantom, Anaconda, Imperial Clipper, Fer de lance,

11. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US? INARA

12. WHY SHOULD WE APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION? If I have to honestly give a straight forward answer, its because Im honest, I am dedicated, and mostly I am a positive person. I bring positive and maturity to this group and would love to show that.

13. JUST FOR FUN, WHAT ARE YOUR BEST PARTY TRICKS / TALENTS? Oh GAWD... um... some things might not be tech legal in some states as it involves smoking lol!! but I can hold my liquor pretty good. other then that i really dont know of my other talents lol.
Mal Reynolds
Wing Commander

Re: Application - Rowanor

Postby Mal Reynolds » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:31 pm

Hi Rowanor!

This forum is mostly dead at this point as everyone has moved to the Discord, so please join us here:
https://discordapp.com/invite/BmwR2XM

Mal

DeadlyElitePioneerSgr A
Campaign Medals
Jotunheim Destabilisation - August 3301LTT 9810 Defense - August 3301Cemiess Control CampaignCemiess - The Long GameDaesi - This Place is our Place

Return to “Applications”