Proposal: ALLIANCE with the Bright Star Squad

[PUBLIC] News and Announcements discussion
DragoCubX
Diplomatic Attache

Proposal: ALLIANCE with the Bright Star Squad

Postby DragoCubX » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Hey guys,

tonight I chatted with an old aquintance of mine, Commander GRE4KA, for the first time in a long while (literally months ago).
And, well, as we keep on posting endlessly long post getting each other up to date, I happen to find out something amazing (you might already guess it):

So, turns out he founded his own player group in Elite, and it has grown quite large with 284(!) members, the Bright Star Squad. They also got themselves an ingame faction (called "The Bright Star Squad", what else), which is based in Beta Sculptoris, Denton Patreus' empire space.
They are a russian group of explorers, and they have very low internet appearance - couldn't find a better word - so I don't expect all that much interaction between us.

But, as a sign of our friendship, I have offered him to make our groups allies (hope that was alright for me to do), he accepted. So I'd like to ask you whether you have any complaints on forging an official alliance between us and the Bright Star Squad!

Please post in here if you have anything against it for whatever reason, for now I shall see it as done as I don't see any problems :)

Last, but not least I'd like to say that you're of course more than welcome to support their faction ;)

Greets,

Drago

ImageImage

Image Image
Image Image Image

CMDR Yannik Walton
Competent

Re: Proposal: ALLIANCE with the Bright Star Squad

Postby CMDR Yannik Walton » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:25 pm

Sounds like a good allegiance. Go for it!

6IC Founder, All Round General Annoyance
Steam: [6IC] Walton
PS4: Walton2995
XBox360: TheZebraBoy

Return to “6IC News and Announcements”