Diplomacy and alliances

[PRIVATE] 6th Interstellar Corps only chat
Geo
Admiralty Intelligence

Diplomacy and alliances

Postby Geo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:52 pm

We have a pending Coalition with House of Etherin. Did we apply for it and they haven't answered, or the reverse?

In addition, I have a question from the CO of G-Clan (which I personally support lately) if we would be willing to consider an alliance between our factions, with the usual "no strings attached" rules that apply to the respective alliances with the other player factions.

If we are positive to the suggestion, then, totally optional any support to a pending war with another player faction in LHS 4046 will be greatly appreciated.
Support does not have to involve PVP.

I think we had a similar situation some months ago, when we did not take sides, but making a proposal can't harm.
EliteElitePioneer
Wolfie67
BGS MVP

Re: Diplomacy and alliances

Postby Wolfie67 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Geo wrote:If we are positive to the suggestion, then, totally optional any support to a pending war with another player faction in LHS 4046 will be greatly appreciated.

Whos the other player faction and what's their allegiance? Empire, Feds, Alliance... Thargoid!? :lol:

Wolfie.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Geo
Admiralty Intelligence

Postby Geo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:28 am

Good point. Black Birds Consilium independent French guys.
EliteElitePioneer
Mal Reynolds
Wing Commander

Postby Mal Reynolds » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:31 am

Geo wrote:We have a pending Coalition with House of Etherin. Did we apply for it and they haven't answered, or the reverse?

They applied, I hadn't noticed. Thanks for letting me know. I have accepted it - as we have been operating under it's assumption already and TBH he seems a decent sort.

Geo wrote:In addition, I have a question from the CO of G-Clan (which I personally support lately) if we would be willing to consider an alliance between our factions, with the usual "no strings attached" rules that apply to the respective alliances with the other player factions.

If we are positive to the suggestion, then, totally optional any support to a pending war with another player faction in LHS 4046 will be greatly appreciated.

I think we had a similar situation some months ago, when we did not take sides, but making a proposal can't harm.

There is no reason our members cannot help out, totally unofficially. But, if you/they/anyone else would prefer an official alliance we can do that. Personally, I don't mind either way.

DeadlyElitePioneerSgr A
Campaign Medals
Jotunheim Destabilisation - August 3301LTT 9810 Defense - August 3301Cemiess Control CampaignCemiess - The Long GameDaesi - This Place is our Place

BlackChimaera
Novice

Postby BlackChimaera » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:37 pm

I'm going to ask a really dumb question....
...what does 'coalition# actually man in this context?

Does it have any official game status? - or is it just between player factions, an their behaviour to one anohter?

(yes I went on holiday in September,and came back to a house with flaky/no internet :-( - I'm back now though :-)
Mal Reynolds
Wing Commander

Postby Mal Reynolds » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:46 pm

BlackChimaera wrote:I'm going to ask a really dumb question....
...what does 'coalition# actually man in this context?

In this context it simply means that we intend to act friendly towards each other.

BlackChimaera wrote:Does it have any official game status? - or is it just between player factions, an their behaviour to one anohter?

Nothing official, just between player groups and their factions.

The House of Etherin is actually just 1 guy so he needs all the friends he can get. He also, IIRC, has the goal of expanding outwards so isn't likely to be in our way, in any way.

DeadlyElitePioneerSgr A
Campaign Medals
Jotunheim Destabilisation - August 3301LTT 9810 Defense - August 3301Cemiess Control CampaignCemiess - The Long GameDaesi - This Place is our Place

Return to “Chat”