Application: Alstair Frost - ACCEPTED

[PUBLIC] Apply for membership into the [6IC]
alstairfrost
Harmless

Application: Alstair Frost - ACCEPTED

Postby alstairfrost » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:11 am

1. COMMANDER NAME:

Alstair Frost

2. YOUR NAME: (Optional, we could simply just call you by your commander name if you do not want us to use your real name)

Teemo

3. AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH: (Please use DD/MM//YY)

28/03/1991

4. COUNTRY: (This is purely to see about how diverse we are and to organise things with respect to time zones)

Philippines (+08:00 UTC)

5. DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?

Yes

6. WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE IN ELITE? (Are you a bounty hunter? Trader? Explorer? Pirate? Explain what you enjoy the most!)

I've just started around late November and I'm currently a Trader but considering being a bounty hunter once I'm able to save up for a Rare kitted Anaconda/Cobra

7. PLEASE DESCRIBE YOURSELF: (This is so we can just get an idea of what you're like as a person!)

A bit fun, can get a bit inappropriate at times but all in good jest. I usually play single player games so I might not be socially active at times but the reason I'm joining is to also improve my communication skills with this immersive game.

8. WHAT SKILLS AND TALENTS WILL YOU BRING TO THE 6IC?

My driving skills are mediocre at best but I like keeping track of important data, I currently work as a software developer and I'm actually fond of doing API-based mobile apps of the games I enjoy the most to always have my data with me.

9. WHAT ARE YOUR RANKS IN ELITE? (Combat, Exploration, Trade, CQC, Any allegiances and ranks)

Peddler in Trading, ~LESS in all other ranks.

10. WHAT SHIPS ARE IN YOUR FLEET?

Just a Sidewinder for now but fully kitted with A-B modules.

11. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?

Reddit

12. WHY SHOULD WE APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION?

I think as time goes by is when I can really contribute to the corps, right now I need people that I can get and share information with, and possibly join up with once I get some more idea on how the game works in totality.

13. JUST FOR FUN, WHAT ARE YOUR BEST PARTY TRICKS / TALENTS?

I have a good comedic timing and can drink lots of alcohol at a time if the situation calls for it. :)
Mal Reynolds
Wing Commander

Re: Application: Alstair Frost

Postby Mal Reynolds » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:09 pm

Hey CMDR Alstair Frost!

Welcome 6th Interstellar Corps!

You have been accepted into the 6th Interstellar Corps as a recruit. You will remain a recruit for a short trial period during which you will have limited access to our forums. The purpose of this trial period is to allow us to get to know you, for you to get to know us, allowing us to figure out if the 6IC is right for you. There is an internal promotion mechanism which requires that you get involved and get to know the existing members.

Please read the following post for new recruit information:
http://www.6ic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=199

Then jump onto Discord and Teamspeak and introduce yourself/get to know the guys. Most real-time chatting goes on on Discord. For voice chat, we're using our own Teamspeak-Server, so if you're ingame and willing to wing up, make sure you're present there for enhanced communication and fun! :)

Mal o7

DeadlyElitePioneerSgr A
Campaign Medals
Jotunheim Destabilisation - August 3301LTT 9810 Defense - August 3301Cemiess Control CampaignCemiess - The Long GameDaesi - This Place is our Place

BlackChimaera
Novice

Re: Application: Alstair Frost - ACCEPTED

Postby BlackChimaera » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Welcome aboard

Return to “Applications”