Harmless

APPLICATION - MhakarraCCa - ACCEPTED

Postby MhakarraCCa » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:21 pm

1. COMMANDER NAME: Cmdr MhakarraCCa

2. YOUR NAME: Matt

3. AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH: 33 - 23/10/1984

4. COUNTRY: UK

5. DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE? yep

6. WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE IN ELITE? Explorer but moving into Trading and Combat and continuing getting my engineers unlocked.

7. PLEASE DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Laid Back. Thickskinned. Kind of enjoy it when drama kicks off but never instigate it just like to watch

8. WHAT SKILLS AND TALENTS WILL YOU BRING TO THE 6IC? Space Madness from exploring

9. WHAT ARE YOUR RANKS IN ELITE? Combat - Novice / Trader - Broker / Explorer - Elite / Feds - Admiral / Empire - King

10. WHAT SHIPS ARE IN YOUR FLEET? Asp X - Anaconda

11. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US? some bloke called CMDR Sigsy pointed you out to me. Told me to check you out and that there would be cake.

12. WHY SHOULD WE APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION? i want cake.

13. JUST FOR FUN, WHAT ARE YOUR BEST PARTY TRICKS / TALENTS? I can make up stories about people offering cake when they didn't and trying to get cake out of people. The best part? I don't like cake...except jaffa cakes...but are they a cake or a biscuit? you decide.
Mal Reynolds
Wing Commander

Re: APPLICATION - MhakarraCCa

Postby Mal Reynolds » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:49 pm

Hey MhakarraCCa!

Welcome 6th Interstellar Corps!

You have been accepted into the 6th Interstellar Corps as a recruit. You will remain a recruit for a short trial period during which you will have limited access to our forums. The purpose of this trial period is to allow us to get to know you, for you to get to know us, allowing us to figure out if the 6IC is right for you. There is an internal promotion mechanism which requires that you get involved and get to know the existing members.

Please read the following post for new recruit information:
http://www.6ic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=199

Then jump onto Discord and introduce yourself/get to know the guys. Most real-time chatting goes on on Discord. For voice chat, we also use Discord, so if you're ingame and willing to wing up, make sure you're present there for enhanced communication and fun! :)

Mal o7

DeadlyElitePioneerSgr A
Campaign Medals
Jotunheim Destabilisation - August 3301LTT 9810 Defense - August 3301Cemiess Control CampaignCemiess - The Long GameDaesi - This Place is our Place

Return to “Applications”